Analytical, Marketing and Promotions (AMP) platform lowers churn and increases revenue for Mobile Network Operators (MNOs)
Atlanta, GA — October 16, 2012 — Vesta, a leader in electronic payment solutions, today announces AMP (Analytical, Marketing and Promotions), an offer management platform designed for MNOs. The platform enables Vesta’s clients to mine consumer transactional, demographic and usage data to deliver real-time, targeted messages to stimulate usage, increase top-up amounts, up-sell rate plans, and more. AMP is available as a value-added service for operators using Vesta’s PaaS (payments as a service) platform.
Vesta’s MNO clients are using the platform to increase profit and reduce churn by driving customer adoption of direct top-up payment channels. AMP marketing campaigns include up-sell, auto-pay, lifecycle messaging and predictive churn modeling and have delivered increases of 3-5% over control groups. “AMP is making it possible for our MNO partners to improve the profitability of their prepaid wireless subscriber base,” said Joshua Rush, vice president of product and marketing. “Leveraging a campaign management system that is tightly integrated with payment systems provides operators and consumers the benefits of a seamless end-to-end experience.”
Because prepaid customers tend to be anonymous and harder to reach, the ability to use analytics to drive customer segmentation and push relevant offers is critical. To support these actions, AMP offers MNOs:
- Robust analytic tools that build customer segments based on behavior. These segments can be standardized or dynamic using predictive models.
- An interactive, triggered campaign management tool that allows business owners to determine who gets which offer, do “A vs. B” testing, and trigger future messages based on initial responses.
- Cross channel marketing support for outbound (i.e. email, SMS, outbound calling) and inbound communication (i.e. web, IVR, live agent, handset app).
- The ability to apply promotional bonuses directly to a customer’s account through Vesta’s integration with the MNO’s billing platform.
- Dynamic reporting tools that allow business owners to track campaign results using a variety of different filters, including by offer type, tenure, rate plans, etc. Reporting can also be filtered to further optimize campaigns.
About Vesta Corporation
Headquartered in North America, with operations in Europe and China, Vesta has been a pioneer and worldwide leader in electronic payment solutions since 1995. Vesta has established long-term, successful relationships with leading telecommunications and financial companies including AT&T, China Mobile, China Telecom, Cricket Communications, Digicel, O2 (Telefonica), Sprint, T-Mobile USA, Telcel, Verizon, Vodafone, Bank of China, Bank of Ireland, Chase Paymentech, Green Dot, and NetSpend.
Ryan Smith/Valerie Christopherson
Global Results Communications (GRC)